Web QA Tester
We are looking for a quality assurance and web application tester for our Media Division (www.deltaquestmedia.com). You will be part of an ambitious and driven development team, working as an integral member contributing to all aspects of the development lifecycle; specification, planning, QA, and help to drive the release and regression of web based projects.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Carrying out functional and usability testing to ensure that high quality standards are achieved at all times for all web application releases.
- Improve team communication through timely feedback of issues and the early raising of concerns.
- Working with team members to troubleshoot any problems and ensuring that all relevant personnel are kept informed of progress.
- Provide feedback to the development and design teams to ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements.
- Provide estimates and feedback to project management for scheduling purposes.
- Ensuring that testing best practices are adhered to, continually reviewed and improvements sought.
- Preparation of technical user stories, relevant test cases and test scenarios.
- Performing of regression testing of live web applications.
- Be involved in the planning and creation of project specifications, to ensure that all planned work is correctly scoped and consistent with existing functionality.
- Communicating with clients to troubleshoot any problems.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Experience of testing user interfaces, QA and web based applications.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
- Bright, pro-active, able to investigate and make recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills in order to collaborate across teams.
- Able to work in an English speaking environment.
- Relevant qualification/degree will be considered as an advantage.
- Good understanding of the principles behind web development.
Perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary on offer to the successful candidate.
- Performance and salary review policy.
- Full and comprehensive medical cover.
- Be part of a reputable organisation which has been in business for over 20 years.
Please feel free to send us your CV for consideration.