One of our respected clients, a Cypriot Investment Firm authorised by CySEC to deal on own account, is looking to recruit an Executive Director for full-time employment in Limassol.
The candidate must:
- be familiar with online foreign exchange and CFD’s trading;
- possess relevant knowledge and skills and have at least 5 years of relevant experience in the subject field, backed up by strong regulatory and technical knowledge;
- possess excellent communication and managerial skills;
- reside in Cyprus and have no visa (or other) restrictions to take up this employment
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The individual will be responsible for:
- general monitoring and control of the firm’s activities;
- establishing and maintaining effective working relationship with business counterparts;
- providing management oversight and guidance;
- working collaboratively across all teams to ensure overall goals are achieved;
- ensuring that sufficient and experienced resources are available to the firm to carry out its operations;
- participating in the Board meetings and committees as appropriate;
- maintaining irreproachable relations with the firm’s shareholder, regulator and other organisations or authorities;
- generally ensuring sound and prudent management of the firm in concert with the other directors
An adequate compensation package will be offered to the successful candidate commensurate with his/her experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job position was published on 28.11.2018
Please feel free to send us your CV for consideration.