Business Development Officer
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Prospect for potential new clients and business associates.
- Use social media in order to develop and maintain business associates’ and clients’ network.
- Work with Delta Quest Group marketing team to develop new offers, products and presentations.
- Attend events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Research for new market trends and competition and report to the senior management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit regular progress reports on new business associate developments.
- Ensure that new products and services and updated prices are accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM system.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Marketing
- At least 3- years of experience in the field of Business Development or Marketing
- Perfect knowledge of English (native English speakers are preferred)
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and plan around deadlines
Perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary on offer to the successful candidate
- Performance and salary review policy
- Full and comprehensive medical cover
- Be part of a reputable organisation which has been running for 20 years
This position was published on the 30th of May 2019
Please feel free to send us your CV for consideration.